Incoming Purchase Demands
- This module is available only for the users having buyer role.
- When the purchase demand request initiated by the standart user is internally approved, it pops up on the “Incoming Purchase Demands” screen of the buyer in charge.
- Buyer can sort and view the incoming demand requests according to “Reference Number” or “Demand Originator” or “Product and Services”.
- What is expected from buyer is to convert this demand request to a purchase order. If what is demanded is an overhead (indirect) then the purchase order needs to be issued from a cost center.
- If what is demanded is a direct material in other words chargable to a project/customer on one to one basis then the purchase order is issued from a project center.
- If what is demanded is a direct material in other words chargable to a project/customer based on one to one basis then the purchase order is issued from a project center.
- In case the price of the product or service(s) is unknown, and can become known only after the service is rendered or the product is delivered (a repair job at the office, car maintenance etc), buyer needs to convert such requests into a expense order.
- Please be reminded that the allocation of the expense and costs to the right centers will impact the quality of the procurement reports.
- Here, the buyer can list, view and follow the purchase orders that s/he sent to the suppliers, can update the purchase orders as per the products delivered and services rendered providing that the proof of evidences such as delivery notes and service acceptance certificates sccanned and uploaded to b2btender platform by the supplier.
- Buyer can also update the purchase orders as per the products delivered and services rendered providing that the proof of evidences are available such as delivery notes and service acceptance certificates sccanned and uploaded to b2btender platform by the supplier.
- Real time status of each purchase order with split of acceptances, rejections and returns are visible to the buyer
This is a way proposed by b2btender.com platform to handle the off-catalog purchases. The user issues the purchase requests and gets internal approvals. The buyer conducts the purchase outside the platform as the product/service/supplier is not available in the company catalogs. Upon deliver, the buyer places the invoice into the platform with the real prices so that the off catalog purchase is booked and allocated to the right cost center/project center.
- Purchased items are booked first at the purchasing stocks then allocated to the concerned purchase demand requests.
- If it is in the advantage of the buyer company, b2btender platform gives flexibility to the buyer to order more than demand. As an example in case the quantity requested is less than minimum order quantity, or if there is a special discount for volume purchases, buyer can place an order in excess of teh total demanded internally.
- The excess quantity can be kept at purchasing stocks upon receipt to be allocated to the future demand requests. Until then, the costs remains unallocated. Furthermore, when buyer company starts using b2btender platform for the first time, the company stocks are transferred into purchasing stocks and all matching demand requests are met from there untill the stocks are consumed.
My Products and Services
- At b2btender platform, every buyer has to define the products and services together with their categories under his/her responsibility. As an example, laptop can be defined at b2btender platform as product under the category of hardware.
- This ensures that b2btender platform can address the demand request created by standard user to the right buyer in charge of the procurment of the product and services requested.
- If there are multi items requested in the same demand request and those items are cared by different buyers, b2btender platform picks up these differences and addresses the right items to the right buyers in charge. There can be more than one buyer assigned to a category. In such cases, b2btender recommends buyer company to set up a group email address per category. This way each buyer linked to the group email will be in the loop and this way also the number of users licenced will not increase unnecessarily and lead the buyer company saving cost.
- The last but not least, grouping the product and services under the right category will impact the reporting quality.
Supplier Product & Service List
- Here, buyer can see the products and services defined by the suppliers it invited.
- Additionally, buyer can see the products and services of the other suppliers having premum status at b2btenmder platform. This helps buyer to access to wider range of suppliers and to get indicative market.